I have combined my code - and nothing is working. I have worked one day with my professor Audrey and still it isn't' working. I am very upset - and have decided to put my project down until Wednesday.
When the code was combined the response was the keep repeating the same WAV file over and over again. Thus resulting in mild insanity within the lab in both the other students and professors.
At first we thought it was the connection of the jumper wires to the breadboard causing a bad connection somewhere along the line. So I took bits of wire and I cut them and stripped them and soldered them to the Arduino. I twirled the edges so they could easily go into the breadboard and then when tested again - the same problem resulted.
After a couple minutes of staring at the code - the class ended. I stayed late to try and fix it for a little bit and I still couldn't come across the reason. I am getting worried because I am not sure if I will be able to make TA hours this weekend due to other obligations (cough cough Orchestra cough cough) taking up my whole weekend - and this project is due very soon.
Hopefully Wednesdays lab session will help clear things up.