I had a meeting with Audrey today and things are still not working.
We did a lot of testing and came closer to the solution! We found out that pin 11 just isn't working (probably something wrong with the sound shield) and pin 13 is special because there is already a resistor built into the pin so it reads different values and thus won't be able to run on the same code as every other pin.
I soldered to pin 9 which I couldn't do before because it was blocked. However, we found that I could still use it if I connected it to a pin in a different spot. So I connected it to a different spot and it works.
I now have 5 working touch sensors.
When I try to test it, it keeps saying that the WAV file can't be opened. I do not know why this is happening. I am very, very confused. I didn't do anything to the WAV files and they should be able to be opened and work. Audrey also does not know why this is happening.
I plan on working on my project over the weekend and further developing the actual visual aspect to it - and hope that Orchestra gets back in time on Sunday for TA hours.